5% Early Bird Discount (expires 11:59pm PDT on September 17)
Oct 9, 16, 23, 30
Students who are preparing for taking SAT within 3 months and aim to achieve 1500+ in the test.
Why This Class:
In addition to evaluating knowledge, test strategies and logical reasoning, SAT also examines students' problem-solving ability under stress and fatigue. In our SAT mock test strategy and review class, students will have the opportunities to practice with past real SAT tests under strict timing on each section. After each mock test, students will be provided a thorough review of the test as well as teach strategies of how to solve problems quickly and accurately.
1. All instructors have more than 15 years of teaching experience
2. Real tests under near-real test environment
3. Adapt to the pressure and fatigue of the real examination room
4. Improve test strategies as well as content knowledge
5. Live interaction between instructors and students
6. Timely communication between instructors, class mentors, students, and parents
7. All classes are recorded and students can access class recordings upon request
Course Period: Fall 2022 to Spring 2023